Did you get it finished last night, Drew? :)
Yes I did. :)
....actually it was early this morning...about 3 a.m. or so....Thanks for the 25 qts. of tomatoes, Drew!
I told you you'd be canning all night if you didn't get off the computer, Andrew. :D
3 a.m.! I thought you said it wouldn't take you much longer! It was no where near 3 when you said that either!
:) it was about 12:50 when I jumped in bed........I also thought that there was only one pot to can, there was two. :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Did you get it finished last night, Drew? :)
Yes I did. :)
....actually it was early this morning...about 3 a.m. or so....
Thanks for the 25 qts. of tomatoes, Drew!
I told you you'd be canning all night if you didn't get off the computer, Andrew. :D
3 a.m.! I thought you said it wouldn't take you much longer! It was no where near 3 when you said that either!
:) it was about 12:50 when I jumped in bed........I also thought that there was only one pot to can, there was two. :)
Post a Comment