Friday, September 19, 2008

This is an email to Wade from Shelley's cousin. Oh so very true. Thank You Nathan. Jim Reed

Wade,

When I was in the third grade I was very sick and the doctor's repaired my internal bleeding with an operation. When I came home from the hospital my father gave me a very short letter from the grandfather ( this is your mother's grandfather and your great grandfather). He wrote - be thankful to God that you live today, thru modern medicine he has allowed you to live.

If I had lived a generation before, the operation that I had would most likely not have been successful or even performed. If you lived a generation before - or even 20 years ago - your operations might not have been performed or even attempted.

Thank the Lord that you live today and that he has the ability thru modern medical technology to provide a potential healing for you.


Nathan Nymeyer

No comments: