Doctor Oh


I ran out of time tonight for a lengthy report.....I will try again tomorrow.Wade's eye is progressing. He can't see much of anything out of it right now. It is filled with.....believe it or not.....some type of propane. :)
It will take 6 weeks or better for it to be absorbed away. It has about 20% saline in it...the rest is gas. He can see the water line :) I kept hitting the brakes on the truck on the way home to make it slosh around inside his eye. He didn't think it was as funny as I did. :)
More tomorrow Lord willing.
Jim


7 comments:
Oh my! You actually made the liquid slosh on purpose! I probably think that is funnier than Wade did too! :)
Still praying that everything keeps on track.
Rhonda
Hi Wade...
Just one recommendation while you got the propane in there...
No smoking.
Love you,
Marian
Wade, you may only have one good eye right now, but your pearly whites sure look GREAT!!! Still thinking about you. Glad you got through the surgery ok.
Love,
Chrissie
Wade,
Next time your dad trys to slosh you around, throw up in his lap.
Now THAT would be funny.
;-)
Love that smile!
Cindy
I agree, that wasn't very nice. But knowing dads it must have been a great temptation!
Love,
Heather(Harris)
I am with Cindy, Wade!! Throw up on him! :)
So have Drew make you another sign, one that says Look Out! He's Flammable!
:D
Post a Comment