Dad made a pen holder out of a slab of Walnut for some of Wade's pens.
Dad was having trouble coming up with a good base........so Wade shows up with one he designed and built out of spalted Maple. Needless to say....Dad was impressed. :)
The stand still needs to be finished... But you get the idea.
Hey, wait a minute! Isn't that what the pens were on the other day when I was at your house? Why didn't I notice the stand? I guess I was too amazed at the pens to look at what they are sitting on. That wood is beautiful though!
4 comments:
Hey, wait a minute! Isn't that what the pens were on the other day when I was at your house? Why didn't I notice the stand? I guess I was too amazed at the pens to look at what they are sitting on. That wood is beautiful though!
Very Nice. You should sell those professionally.
Houston
Those are really awesome, and the stand is the perfect background.
You guys are just so talented, so awesome, so amazing......what can you NOT do?!?! :) rb
Post a Comment