Wednesday, June 9, 2010


2 comments:

Rachel said...

The North Texas Golden Retriever Rescue was doing an event outside the LIFE IS GOOD shop downtown today.....and of all days, I had to pick TODAY to do my shopping! It was all I could do not to sign up! One dog in particular looked so fabulous. His name was Riley and he came right to me asking me to pet him. I REALLY REALLY REALLY want a Golden Retriever, an older one that walks along nicely on a leash, lays by the fire, and makes a great companion. However, that little dream lies dormant b/c my kids adopt every stray dog/cat/horse that wanders up, and so I never get the chance to CHOOSE the dog I want. Our dogs choose US! One day when I'm old and gray I'll have my Golden, and I think I'll get it from one of these rescue associations. That's way better than starting from a puppy! Anyway, I love your pics of the dogs! -Rachel

Anonymous said...

You are nuts, Rachel. of all things why not a German Shepherd?