AWWWWWWW. Thank-you, guys! What a delightful surpise to find my name mentioned!!! :-) The picture is very, very beautiful- the next best thing to wathcing it in person! However, to this brazilian there is one word that describes my second reaction - COLD! My word, does Michigan look cold!
Once again, thank-you. I cannot say how much I appreciate your kindness in remembering:-)
5 comments:
WOW!! Good Old Bear Lake sunset!
MISS the sunsets, DON'T miss the snow!!
Love
MOM
Could we have a picture of a sunRISE please? :) Sunsets are very nice... but they make me sad! :D
Sunrise?? What is THAT??
LOL!
AWWWWWWW. Thank-you, guys! What a delightful surpise to find my name mentioned!!! :-)
The picture is very, very beautiful- the next best thing to wathcing it in person! However, to this brazilian there is one word that describes my second reaction - COLD! My word, does Michigan look cold!
Once again, thank-you. I cannot say how much I appreciate your kindness in remembering:-)
Post a Comment