The one with the larger clip looks like it uses the Russian Bloc type 762/39 round (AK 47 / Mac 90 / SKS and the like) The smaller stainless gun is a Ruger 10/22 that uses a standard 22 long rifle round.
Thats the .357 magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world. It could shoot your head clean off. Now I know what you're thinking, "did he shoot 5 shots or 6?" I have to admit that with all the comotion I kinda lost track myself. So you have to ask yourself one question, do "do I feel lucky?" Well? Do ya, Punk?
Wade-o doesnt love me enough to put me in....*sniffle*LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO ME!!!!! he he....OH YOU KNOW I GET HYER SOMETIMES!!! LUV YA!!! ~Taryn the Terrible:)
8 comments:
GREAT PICTURES WADE-O
GRANDMA & GRAMP
Looks like fun.
What cal is the rifle.
Houston,
The one with the larger clip looks like it uses the Russian Bloc type 762/39 round (AK 47 / Mac 90 / SKS and the like) The smaller stainless gun is a Ruger 10/22 that uses a standard 22 long rifle round.
Jim
Thats the .357 magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world. It could shoot your head clean off. Now I know what you're thinking, "did he shoot 5 shots or 6?" I have to admit that with all the comotion I kinda lost track myself. So you have to ask yourself one question, do "do I feel lucky?" Well? Do ya, Punk?
-Aric
I gottsta know!!!!!!!
CLICK
Right Aric, Next time I'll have to give Your Mom a 44 Mag Gramp
I must admit that that is one of my favorite movie lines...
Wade-o doesnt love me enough to put me in....*sniffle*LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO ME!!!!! he he....OH YOU KNOW I GET HYER SOMETIMES!!!
LUV YA!!!
~Taryn the Terrible:)
Post a Comment