A bunch of families with children come over on Tuesdays...there is a pot luck and tons of pent up energy burned off......The top pic is of some of us watching a video on the internet.

Our 5 youngest.. :)

Josiah Farlamb.....getting ready for Tuesday night fights....

Caleb (who is now on a 3 month missionary trip to Zambia...eating termites and catapillars)
getting ready to tee off on his brother....

Let the fun begin.......oh yes it is rough...plenty of blood....
They video the action......then with bloody noses....sit down and watch it to figure out what they did wrong. Dad just shakes his head. Mothers refuse to watch..... :)
It's a guy thing I guess.
3 comments:
I watch, I watch! It's cool. :D
You don't know me, but I thought I should introduce myself since I'm following your blog!!
Your mother is a dear friend of mine. I began going to her for advice shortly after I was married...now nearly 12 years later, and almost 6 children later...I rarely get to see her, but keep in contact through an occasional e-mail. I'm married to Kevin Arthur and we are missionaries sent from FBC in Hammond. We have 4 little boys...but I don't think I'd be watching any video with blood in it either!!
Hi Amy~
We're glad to meet you. Nice to know we have a mutual friend!
Come and see us if you are anywhere
near Bear Lake, Michigan. We'd love to have you.
Post a Comment