You will notice the smile when he opened his present from Grandpa and Grandma Reed.
It is a diving regulator.
They got a tank for him also. Grandpa was thinking about getting back into diving ....so that would be real fun if they both could go together!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Now THAT is cool! How fun! Is James getting tall or what? He looks like he's grown several inches since I saw him last! Happy Birthday, James! Did you have a German Chocolate Cake? -Aunt Rachel
Now who bought you the Speedo so that you look super cool on those tropical beaches? LOL Awesome, James! I agree with Rachel...you have shot up a bit! Happy birthday. Love, Aunt Heather
3 comments:
Now THAT is cool! How fun! Is James getting tall or what? He looks like he's grown several inches since I saw him last! Happy Birthday, James! Did you have a German Chocolate Cake?
-Aunt Rachel
You share a birthday with my grandma, James. Happy Birthday!
Now who bought you the Speedo so that you look super cool on those tropical beaches? LOL Awesome, James! I agree with Rachel...you have shot up a bit! Happy birthday.
Love,
Aunt Heather
Post a Comment