Mom and Dad were on a date in Traverse City....Janelle was watching Arielle......Arielle had two blowout dirty diapers she had to deal with all alone...(being the oldest girl). So Daddy treated her to a skirt pattern and some material for being such a sweetie. Smile :)
How fun! You'll have to post pictures when it's finished!
Lol Anna! That's one way to look at it... Personally though I'm glad I'm one of the oldest as I get a lot of practice in for being a Mommy and in more ways then changing just diapers :). It's all in a persons perspective, I guess!
It is nice to have Janelle growing up. She will be a wonderful mother. Her six older brothers are glad also. They cannot wait for her to take over some more of the mommy chores that they do. (Wade bakes 16 loves of bread a week...and sometimes that is not enough)(Also the 6 loads of wash a day....plus all the dishes etc. etc.) (you know all about that though :) The boys do not enjoy being "domestic". but they are good at it. :) Watching her sew with Shelley has been a joy to my heart. She had stopped sewing years ago because of time.
5 comments:
Ahhh! The joys of being the oldest sister! Have fun sewing, Janelle!
Ah, I am so GLAD to be the youngest! Not that I haven't had to take care of my fair share of diapers, what with eight nieces and nephews. ;P
You are a very sweet sister, and I hope you have lots of fun sewing your skirt, Janelle! :)
BTW, this post is really going to embarrass Arielle in a few years. :D
How fun! You'll have to post pictures when it's finished!
Lol Anna! That's one way to look at it... Personally though I'm glad I'm one of the oldest as I get a lot of practice in for being a Mommy and in more ways then changing just diapers :).
It's all in a persons perspective, I guess!
Hello Jessica :)
It is nice to have Janelle growing up. She will be a wonderful mother. Her six older brothers are glad also. They cannot wait for her to take over some more of the mommy chores that they do. (Wade bakes 16 loves of bread a week...and sometimes that is not enough)(Also the 6 loads of wash a day....plus all the dishes etc. etc.) (you know all about that though :) The boys do not enjoy being "domestic". but they are good at it. :) Watching her sew with Shelley has been a joy to my heart. She had stopped sewing years ago because of time.
Mr. Reed
Dear Mr. Reed,
As the oldest and only daughter, I just wanted to make it clear that if I had been in charge of changing your diapers...
you'd still be wearing them.
Fondly, your older, wiser, and most beloved sister,
ct
Post a Comment