Oh btw......we were in Sam's yesterday, when mom poked me and whispers "Hey, those kids behind us could pass as Reeds!" I turned around and started laughing cause they were! :D Would have said hi but had no idea which Reed people they were. :)
Happy Birthday Nathan and Cole!! Enjoy it while it Lasts Nathan!! This is one of the Very Few times you get to say: "Cole is Half my Age." You too Cole!!: "Nathan is Twice my Age!!" :)
Happy Birthday! The cake looks good with butterfingers on it! I never thought of trying it with a different candy bar. YUM! We'll have to try that some time. -Emily
6 comments:
Happy Birthday! How neat to have the same birthday!
Oh btw......we were in Sam's yesterday, when mom poked me and whispers "Hey, those kids behind us could pass as Reeds!" I turned around and started laughing cause they were! :D Would have said hi but had no idea which Reed people they were. :)
You saw Nathan and Cole on a birthday trip to Traverse City with Grandpa and Grandma Reed. :)
Happy Birthday Nathan and Cole!! Enjoy it while it Lasts Nathan!! This is one of the Very Few times you get to say:
"Cole is Half my Age."
You too Cole!!:
"Nathan is Twice my Age!!"
:)
Happy Birthday! The cake looks good with butterfingers on it! I never thought of trying it with a different candy bar. YUM! We'll have to try that some time. -Emily
Butterfingers sound just as good! Happy birthday!
Post a Comment