That syrup looks great. The "real" stuff is better than that fake, plastic synthetic that you buy at the store. They sell it as "maple syrup" but anywhere else they'd get arrested for selling under false pretenses.
Yummy....so much fun! We were looking out our window at our neighbors today and laughing because they have two really small trees tapped.....and they have no idea what to do with what they get! lol guess I should go help! :-D
5 comments:
Looks yummy! I think I will come for a visit. ;)
That syrup looks great. The "real" stuff is better than that fake, plastic synthetic that you buy at the store. They sell it as "maple syrup" but anywhere else they'd get arrested for selling under false pretenses.
-Brian S.
Ah. Brings back memories! That stuff looks really good!
Yummy....so much fun! We were looking out our window at our neighbors today and laughing because they have two really small trees tapped.....and they have no idea what to do with what they get! lol guess I should go help! :-D
Did they manage to tap Maple trees?
Jim Reed :)
Post a Comment