Sunday, January 6, 2013

Mostly Bret working

On the pipe rack
On a 60 foot  Genie lift

Working on a tank

In a man-basket with a crane.

On a leachate tank at the dump.

Speaker frames...

James in the ZEN CIRCLE

The new granite bases..

14 comments:

w.i.a.d.a.w.a.k.t. said...

Yep, thats' totally James.

Helpforspelling.com said...

that's

Anonymous said...

Like.

CT

w.i.a.d.a.w.a.k.t. said...

my sincere apologies to Helpforspelling.com, also known as picky person. btw, nobody else cares.

Helpforspelling.com The 2nd said...

I certainly do young lady.

w.i.a.d.a.w.a.k.t. said...

ok, besides' his evil twin, nobody else really cares' that much.

(Wade, if this is you, you're so sunk dude. there will be pain.)

Sarah =) said...

Yes Ma'am.


What makes you think we are boys?

w.i.a.d.a.w.a.k.t. said...

sarah.
I am greatly diassapointed in you.

Sarah said...

Why????? You guys should maybe do just a little post.. Kinda tired of Bret working... :)

Reed Family said...

Cook cousins ~ What was the name of the secon song Daniel Siefka sang at the wedding?
Thanks! Shelley

Reed Family said...

second

Anonymous said...

"I will be here" =]
glad to assist you Mrs. Reed!

Faith34 said...

I loved that song. =D
Yeah, a new post would be awesome.

Faifers said...

Ahem..... ;)