I'm soo ready!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I want SNOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!:)
way to go Marissa! :)
are you kidding me?!?we just got rid of that stuff!
whoever said that HUGE NO.... I think we get the point.and miss observation, its been quit a while since we've had snow, So its about time again
uh, I think NOT. I hate snow!!!!
ok tell me how u think the smart human is
Clemeth fitzherbert.
wrong
who would even want snow its sooooo cold. And anyway this 'summer' was just as good as fall. wouldn't you want to die hot instead of cold?
I'm happy with whatever god gives us!
*God* ;)
we're not ready for snow, but we ARE ready for a new post!
Post a Comment
14 comments:
I'm soo ready!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I want SNOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
:)
way to go Marissa! :)
are you kidding me?!?
we just got rid of that stuff!
whoever said that HUGE NO.... I think we get the point.
and miss observation, its been quit a while since we've had snow, So its about time again
uh, I think NOT. I hate snow!!!!
ok tell me how u think the smart human is
Clemeth fitzherbert.
wrong
who would even want snow its sooooo cold. And anyway this 'summer' was just as good as fall. wouldn't you want to die hot instead of cold?
I'm happy with whatever god gives us!
*God* ;)
we're not ready for snow, but we ARE ready for a new post!
Post a Comment