Again, Taylor great job!!
i saw that, it was beautiful. great job tay!
wow, I really like the last one.
Nice Taylor!
I am amazed, Taylor! How is it that all the Reed kids are so good at photography? It's not fair! :)
you see a kid like taylor taking pictures like these...it shouldn't suprise you at all that God used a donkey to speak in the old testament!
Ok WHO was that?
why? are you taking a survey?
Yes, I am going to add that person to the list of mean people. If you need to know.
OOOOOOOOOOO, im WEALLY scared! oh, and btw, it was supposed to be a joke, NATHAN!
Okay?.......
well this is ...interesting...
ANYWAY....Nice pics Taylor! :)
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Again, Taylor great job!!
i saw that, it was beautiful. great job tay!
wow, I really like the last one.
Nice Taylor!
I am amazed, Taylor! How is it that all the Reed kids are so good at photography? It's not fair! :)
you see a kid like taylor taking pictures like these...
it shouldn't suprise you at all that God used a donkey to speak in the old testament!
Ok WHO was that?
why? are you taking a survey?
Yes, I am going to add that person to the list of mean people. If you need to know.
OOOOOOOOOOO, im WEALLY scared!
oh, and btw, it was supposed to be a joke, NATHAN!
Okay?.......
well this is ...interesting...
ANYWAY....Nice pics Taylor! :)
Post a Comment