....that is really pretty!....you guys get the best pics.!! idk how you do;)
They live on the lake. And they have really fancy cameras.
good answer!
Ah, this one is level. Thank goodness! I don't think I could handle the repeat of last time. ;-)
actually, i think the camera is tilted just a tad to the right on the last pic.
Oh, don't start THAT again!
Ok, its tilted. Got a problem with it???(Taylor took the pictures.)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
....that is really pretty!....you guys get the best pics.!! idk how you do;)
They live on the lake. And they have really fancy cameras.
good answer!
Ah, this one is level. Thank goodness! I don't think I could handle the repeat of last time. ;-)
actually, i think the camera is tilted just a tad to the right on the last pic.
Oh, don't start THAT again!
Ok, its tilted. Got a problem with it???
(Taylor took the pictures.)
Post a Comment