It is not tilted to the left! Ok, now that i've been stareing at it for so long it doesn't even look tilted at all! But it's still tilted to the right. EOC. :)
I have anaylyzed this picture of question and have come to the conclusion that it is indeed tilted to the left by no more and no less than two centimeters.
Sorry I didn't see your comment, I was at a mushroom festival thingy and I was busy yesterday so.... lets see "who is Nicole".... I take it new followers to this blog are rare! I will tell you who I am in a minute I have to get off for now!:D
Having been to Bear Lake only once I am no expert, but could it be that the tree line on the other side of the lake is a swooping line instead of a straight horizontal line?
By following the tree line o determine if the picture is tilted, provides the viewer with a misconception. I analyzed it following the water line which is the only true way to determine what begs to be determined. The camera was still tilted to the left, not to the right.....
Well, yes when you hold your finger at the bottom to the left of the picture, you will see it is really tilted to the left. But at first it does look tilted 2 the right........
41 comments:
wow, i really like the 2nd pic. who took them?
Let me guess....Taylor did!
The first one is kind of scary.....
Well You're half right. I took the top one.
Well, the top one is kinda tilted to the right if you look at the water. Jk! Cool post!
That gives it character.
And it's realy tilted to the left.
yep, its tilted to the left.
"it gives it character" LOL!
pretty! who took the 2nd pic? i luv the 2nd 1!!
Oh, cool! I think both of them are pretty.
btw I really like your blog!
who is nicole?
"It's artistic!" is always a good phrase to have handy when one is taking/editing pictures. Lol.
It is not tilted to the left! Ok, now that i've been stareing at it for so long it doesn't even look tilted at all! But it's still tilted to the right. EOC. :)
I heard Janelle took the top one.
I heard that too...
sarah, GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD its tilted to the LEFT!!!!!!!
I have anaylyzed this picture of question and have come to the conclusion that it is indeed tilted to the left by no more and no less than two centimeters.
Sorry I didn't see your comment, I was at a mushroom festival thingy and I was busy yesterday so....
lets see "who is Nicole"....
I take it new followers to this blog are rare!
I will tell you who I am in a minute I have to get off for now!:D
Is Nicole, Miss Bartlett. Just a guess, but it sounds like you......
Ok look, My mother said it is most definitely tilted to the right. So there. EOC.
How about tilted to the Northeast then?!
Ok, the camera is tilted to the left but the lake is tilted to the right...I see where you're coming from.
Nathan, you spelled really with only one L. Just to let you know.
Having been to Bear Lake only once I am no expert, but could it be that the tree line on the other side of the lake is a swooping line instead of a straight horizontal line?
Umm...no my last name is Ericson, and I turned 15 in January.
It looks kind of like the trees are just higher on one side of the lake......
But it does look pretty tilted to the Right....just sayin'....
By following the tree line o determine if the picture is tilted, provides the viewer with a misconception. I analyzed it following the water line which is the only true way to determine what begs to be determined. The camera was still tilted to the left, not to the right.....
To me it doesn't look tilted at all.....
i entirely agree with spybot! it is tilted to the left.
Thank you who ever you are!
I think its just an optical illusion:
it LOOKS like its tilted to the left, when in reality, it isnt even tilted at all!
When the camera took the shot, it was tilted to the left, no optical illusion, simply fact.
yep, it is definetly tilted to the left.
but seriously, does it really matter?
Well, at least one person agrees w/ me!!
I agree with you!!
ok! So Janelle took the pic with the camera tilted to the left. But when you first look at the pic it's tilted to right. Thank you Nicole.
No it doesn't matter, you're right Faith, some of us are crazy!
It doesn't sound like you agree with me.....JK!:D
Well, yes when you hold your finger at the bottom to the left of the picture, you will see it is really tilted to the left. But at first it does look tilted 2 the right........
Told ya,Lol!!!!
Yes ya did!!:D
Post a Comment