Thursday, April 12, 2012

More Sunset Pictures


I hope you don't get tired of sunset pictures
because there will be a lot more.

9 comments:

hannah said...

...PERTY...! i love the first one! who took the pics.?

Reed Family said...

Taylor did.

hannah said...

cool nice job!

Faith34 said...

Wow Taylor, you're good! I will NEVER get tired of sunset pics. God's AMAZING power shows in every one!!!!

The Frank's said...

We never get sick of the sunset pictures, I have albums just devoted to them!! We really miss them, we don't see that in the city, thanks for sharing! Great job Taylor.

Anonymous said...

WOO-HOO Taylor! those are really cool! great job! did you save ur mom any cookies? =] =] =]

Faith34 said...

Taylor, you should post about Hannah and Mrs. Templeton's birthday party. :)

Shelley said...

Cookies???? What cookies??

Megs said...

Taylor?!?


Well, Mrs. Reed, since your nerfbrained son obviously ate all the cookies, I will explain:
#1. there were cookies.
#2. Taylor ate them.

Sorry!