Who took the pictures?Good job!
Wade did
Oh, Then never mind.
Pokahantas! Where are Lewis and Clark?
Well, James took the picture of "Pokahantas"As for Lewis and Clark Wade shot them.Yours truly,The Inccent Witness
I knew it! I knew it was Wade!!!
Very beautiful!
that cloud up in the sky looks like a machine gun. did anyone else notice that?
very nice!:) and NO that does not look like a machine gun.
WOW!! It really does look like a machine gun!!
NO IT DOESN`T LOOK LIKE A MACHINE GUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
okay, we don't know who is arguing here, but my Mom and I both think it looks like a machine gun =D
maybe thats what shot lewis and clark. =D
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Who took the pictures?
Good job!
Wade did
Oh, Then never mind.
Pokahantas! Where are Lewis and Clark?
Well, James took the picture of "Pokahantas"
As for Lewis and Clark Wade shot them.
Yours truly,
The Inccent Witness
I knew it! I knew it was Wade!!!
Very beautiful!
that cloud up in the sky looks like a machine gun. did anyone else notice that?
very nice!:) and NO that does not look like a machine gun.
WOW!! It really does look like a machine gun!!
NO IT DOESN`T LOOK LIKE A MACHINE GUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
okay, we don't know who is arguing here, but my Mom and I both think it looks like a machine gun =D
maybe thats what shot lewis and clark. =D
Post a Comment