Cool!! when were these taken?
Saturday, please tell me that those labels were not, there before.
That's beautiful!! Great job!!
NO, Lex they weren't.Question number 1. Who IS kiscro and ateday???????p.s. that's NOT how you spell either of them.
WOW! Great pictures!
that looks like fun!!
woops wrong post well thats still realy pretty!!
By the way Nathan, I copied the word verifications and that IS how you spell them. -kiscro
Sorry i forgot to put my name. -Sarah
Beautiful!!!!
Nathan, thanks I thought I was going crazy for A minute there!:D
Ok, I stand corrected. ;)
Yes you do. :)
We saw a sunrise just like that but it had a more prominent vertical beam. It was gorgeous!! I was SOOOO mad that I left my camera at work!
Sunday morning. I forgot to say that. We saw it last sunday morning. :)
Post a Comment
15 comments:
Cool!! when were these taken?
Saturday, please tell me that those labels were not, there before.
That's beautiful!! Great job!!
NO, Lex they weren't.
Question number 1. Who IS kiscro and ateday???????
p.s. that's NOT how you spell either of them.
WOW! Great pictures!
that looks like fun!!
woops wrong post well thats still realy pretty!!
By the way Nathan, I copied the word verifications and that IS how you spell them.
-kiscro
Sorry i forgot to put my name.
-Sarah
Beautiful!!!!
Nathan, thanks I thought I was going crazy for A minute there!:D
Ok, I stand corrected. ;)
Yes you do. :)
We saw a sunrise just like that but it had a more prominent vertical beam. It was gorgeous!! I was SOOOO mad that I left my camera at work!
Sunday morning. I forgot to say that. We saw it last sunday morning. :)
Post a Comment