Sunday, August 28, 2011

James aka "skunk whisperer"

The skunk named "Cracker"
James has been after this white skunk for a couple of years.
He live trapped it and befriended it.....then let it go....video to follow as soon as I figure out how to change the video format. Yes his face it that close to it. No he has not been sprayed.....yet....

11 comments:

Heather NZ said...

Is he going to go on the road with this and give clinics? Maybe even a movie?

Anonymous said...

COOL! i'd like to see it. actually, pet it. - Liz

Reed Family said...

We have a couple of videos..one of him pulling it's tail..the other with him patting it. Still working on how to get the vids on the blog.
jim

Anonymous said...

he should take "cracker" to a petting zoo and charge people to pet him. better yet, teach him tricks!

Anonymous said...

ok, so, where are these videos??!?

Stephanie Cosby said...

Yeah, I want to see the videos too. :)

Anonymous said...

I hope it sprays James:)

Anonymous said...

PLEASE POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alexis said...

I think I know who wrote,'I hope it sprays James'!

Alexis said...

Happy birthday Nathan!!!

-Alexis

Sarah said...

What was that for Lex!?!?!?!