So why again are you jumping into the mud?....Just wondering...
I was wondering that myself.Jim
YUCK!!GRANDMA
That looks like so much fun!(When it comes to water and mud... I don't think there's any hope for me growning up!)Hey, it's good for your skin right? :)
GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! did your mom let u get away with that!?!? (jk)
i agree with you Bethany
why isn't he acting his age? I guess I missed the law book growing up.
I thought all teenage boys did act that way. LOL.
so true, SO TRUE...
Post a Comment
9 comments:
So why again are you jumping into the mud?....Just wondering...
I was wondering that myself.
Jim
YUCK!!
GRANDMA
That looks like so much fun!
(When it comes to water and mud... I don't think there's any hope for me growning up!)
Hey, it's good for your skin right? :)
GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! did your mom let u get away with that!?!? (jk)
i agree with you Bethany
why isn't he acting his age? I guess I missed the law book growing up.
I thought all teenage boys did act that way. LOL.
so true, SO TRUE...
Post a Comment