Rob, my oldest brother, always sat at the end of the table growing up. When he moved away, Jonathan, my youngest brother, took over that seat. Several years ago when Rob came home for a visit Jonathan was sitting in Rob's seat. He decided he didn't like it and wrestled him for it. Jonathan beat Rob fair and square. Then Rob got up off the floor and sat in the seat that was fought over. We all said it wasn't fair that he lost and still got the seat. I don't think Jonathan cared. He beat his much older brother. Rob was happy because he got his seat. Happy ending I guess. We all still laugh about that.
1 comment:
Rob, my oldest brother, always sat at the end of the table growing up. When he moved away, Jonathan, my youngest brother, took over that seat. Several years ago when Rob came home for a visit Jonathan was sitting in Rob's seat. He decided he didn't like it and wrestled him for it. Jonathan beat Rob fair and square. Then Rob got up off the floor and sat in the seat that was fought over. We all said it wasn't fair that he lost and still got the seat. I don't think Jonathan cared. He beat his much older brother. Rob was happy because he got his seat. Happy ending I guess. We all still laugh about that.
Post a Comment