Your geekness is showing.ct
That totally makes me laugh! Several years ago a family in our church had a little baby boy. He had a clip on tie he wore every week for the first couple of months. That tie stuck straight out! I always called it the Dilbert Tie.
Ha! Oh my, That is SO funny.P.S. I just LOVE that picture behind him. LOL
You are looking and acting more and more like Mr. Loveless every day.
*gives high-fives to ct and the Concerned Citizen
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Your geekness is showing.
ct
That totally makes me laugh! Several years ago a family in our church had a little baby boy. He had a clip on tie he wore every week for the first couple of months. That tie stuck straight out! I always called it the Dilbert Tie.
Ha! Oh my, That is SO funny.
P.S. I just LOVE that picture behind him. LOL
You are looking and acting more and more like Mr. Loveless every day.
*gives high-fives to ct and the Concerned Citizen
Post a Comment