He's the same old Drew. Well-loved by all his younger cousins and all his doting aunts. Charming and intelligent. He's got a nice tan to go with all his new finery from "THE MAN'S STORE" of Arlington! LOL! Shelley, you'll love having him show you all his "stuff". I told him you'd appreciate it all as much as I did...all the way down to the fabulous shoes! :) rb
He was hoping to suprise you by just showing up. Was he successful?
The Crane Hill Amphitheater production was excellent! Emelie is a good piano player!!
Tan lines will disapper quickly here. Sun was last sighted three weeks ago and counting.
Bear Lake could stand a bit of culture.
Drew is scheduled to complete the family-and-friends-visitation-circuit by Friday and be home before 6:00 Saturday evening. At that time he is expected to be seated at Grandma Reed's dining room table for an early Thanksgiving meal and give his famous quote before placing a morsel in his mouth, "This is really good Grandma!"
The biggest difference I noticed was the hair! I didn't remember it as so dark. Makes his eyes look bluer, me thinks. He was tired of eating chocolate to stay awake on the trip and just wanted a banana, a shower and a bed.
If all these cousins are this excited to see him, I can imagine your kiddos must be bouncing off the walls...or maybe just climbing them!
So...do you think he'll opt for the 6AM bike ride or the 7AM milking of goats?! :)
We sure do miss him down here. He has learned how to dress well very quickly. He picked up all of Mark's pointers, found all our thrift stores, Ross's, and T.J.Maxx's, and then made sure we knew his fashion steals...all in the name of being a good Dutchman. ;-)
17 comments:
No....but he is sporting some new Southlake duds! Bear Lake beware....culture is on its way. :)
Uncle Johnny
When is Drew supposed to be home?
He's the same old Drew. Well-loved by all his younger cousins and all his doting aunts. Charming and intelligent. He's got a nice tan to go with all his new finery from "THE MAN'S STORE" of Arlington! LOL! Shelley, you'll love having him show you all his "stuff". I told him you'd appreciate it all as much as I did...all the way down to the fabulous shoes! :) rb
He was hoping to suprise you by just showing up. Was he successful?
The Crane Hill Amphitheater production was excellent! Emelie is a good piano player!!
Tan lines will disapper quickly here. Sun was last sighted three weeks ago and counting.
Bear Lake could stand a bit of culture.
Drew is scheduled to complete the family-and-friends-visitation-circuit by Friday and be home before 6:00 Saturday evening. At that time he is expected to be seated at Grandma Reed's dining room table for an early Thanksgiving meal and give his famous quote before placing a morsel in his mouth, "This is really good Grandma!"
Arrived here just before 10 PM tonight.
The biggest difference I noticed was the hair! I didn't remember it as so dark. Makes his eyes look bluer, me thinks. He was tired of eating chocolate to stay awake on the trip and just wanted a banana, a shower and a bed.
If all these cousins are this excited to see him, I can imagine your kiddos must be bouncing off the walls...or maybe just climbing them!
So...do you think he'll opt for the 6AM bike ride or the 7AM milking of goats?! :)
Time will tell. :)
"Bear Lake, and "culture". Now there are two things I do believe I've never heard used in the same sentance!
Ha! Anna! You must be slipping!! I never thought I would see the day when I would tell *you* you misspelled a word!!!!
(checking and rechecking my typing)
aahhh!! I'm slipping....help....
Can't believe we weren't included in one of his stops on the way home!!! Ohio IS between Alabama and Michigan! :-)
Chrissie
We sure do miss him down here.
He has learned how to dress well very quickly. He picked up all of Mark's pointers, found all our thrift stores, Ross's, and T.J.Maxx's, and then made sure we knew his fashion steals...all in the name of being a good Dutchman. ;-)
WHOOOHOOO!!!
A real live official DUDE!!
YEEEHAA!!
My Dear Aunt,
Please accept my sincere apology.
If I can, I will include you in my return trip. :-)
Don't forget your only, lonely Aunt on the other side!!!
You haven't been here for awhile either. Should be a balmy 80* today...
ct
Well Drew, I will make allowances for the fact that Ohio is SLIGHTLY out of the way after a 20hr drive back from TX!!
ANNOUNCEMENT!
The current list of potential stops around the first week of January, are as follows:
Grandpa and Grandma's (ILL)
Uncle John and Aunt Chrissie's (OH)
Uncle Gary and Aunt Cindy's (AZ)
If you would like to be added to the list, please repost the list, and add your name at bottom.
Thank you :D
Wanna stop by and make another stop motion video? :o)
Just kidding, I am actually working pretty much around the clock now...so no messing around for me anymore.
I got a lot of verbal comments on our video from family and friends. Everyone's favorite moment is the part where your hat spins around. :o)
Post a Comment