Thursday, June 25, 2009

Redneck Garage


A custom double pipe bumper we bent up and welded up for Drew's truck.

Drew cleaning off the welding splaters.
This is part of the metal working side of the shop.


Dad with the Gas Axe....removing the bumper Drew did not like.

Fitting the new one.


Drew welding the supports.



Dad down where it hurts sooo good.
Taaaa Daaaa....


Drew made the back one earlier with no help from dad.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice job!

I still think the first one looked more intimidating though! :oP

Elaine McD. said...

Nice truck -- a truck is SOOOOO practical.
Got a kick out of your title description though.

Anonymous said...

Can y'all weld me up a nice trellis for my double wide?



ct

Anna Joy said...

Come on! I liked the old one...it made it really really easy to recognize Drew from a distance! No, I'm not whining. :D

Nice job though, I must admit.

Reed Family said...

CT,
We would gladly build you one... guaranteed to double the value of your home.
jim