What are those flying creatures in the second picture?!
ummmm, how about some captions!!! LOL! :)rb
Very cool! (Last 4 pix)
I absolutely LOVE the first one.Funny I didn't recognize WHERE it was taken til you put the caption on it! Beautiful!
Great pictures! The ones at Nymeyer's is really great! I have an idea for more pictures of James. Instead of the hat every time, maybe an Indian headdress? or a mohawk? or one of those cheddar cheese hats that Packer fans wear?HR
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What are those flying creatures in the second picture?!
ummmm, how about some captions!!! LOL! :)
rb
Very cool! (Last 4 pix)
I absolutely LOVE the first one.
Funny I didn't recognize WHERE it was taken til you put the caption on it! Beautiful!
Great pictures! The ones at Nymeyer's is really great! I have an idea for more pictures of James. Instead of the hat every time, maybe an Indian headdress? or a mohawk? or one of those cheddar cheese hats that Packer fans wear?
HR
Post a Comment