Elaine McDonnell, Somebody yells "It's SUNSET O"CLOCK" and we usually all go out on the deck and watch for a few minutes. This was yesterday. I don't think I ever get tired of it :) We have plenty of chairs If you want to come join us :) Jim
5 comments:
Nancy R
said...
Anxious to see those Good Old Bear Lake sunsets SOON, we're HEADIN'NORTH tomorrow!!!
Hello there! I was wondering if you recall the pictures of sunsets that you sent me one time, and if I may have permission to post one on my blog if I give due credit?
5 comments:
Anxious to see those Good Old Bear Lake sunsets SOON, we're HEADIN'NORTH tomorrow!!!
MOM
Awesome! I try to watch the sunset or sunrise every day.A lot of people don't understand why I love it so much, so it's fun to meet others who do!
WOW! Thats so beautiful!
Now that would be quite a crew on the deck! LOTS of chairs. :-)
Hello there!
I was wondering if you recall the pictures of sunsets that you sent me one time, and if I may have permission to post one on my blog if I give due credit?
Thanks so much!
Post a Comment