Thursday, April 23, 2009

Trip to AZ.


Arielle with cousin Taryn



The Queen of everything.


Faye (uncle Gary's sister) took them horseback riding.






Living the good life.


Arielle sharing with one of the refugee dogs Aunt Cindy got from Kosovo, Yugoslavia.
Cindy....what are the dogs' names?

6 comments:

ChrissieH said...

I take it this was a "girls only" trip....or all the men were out hunting jackalopes!!

Reed Family said...

James went along as a chaperon.

(Before anyone corrects me on the spelling of CHAPERON....please check your dictionary :) It will give you word geeks something to do.

Love,
Jim

Reed Family said...

Chrissie,

The men (minus James) were left to wander aimlessly....for 2 whole weeks....

jim

Reed Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Wish I had known you were in Phoenix, I would have enjoyed seeing you again.

Yvonne

Anonymous said...

The golden Golden is Charm. The white Goldens are Koso (male) and Duey (female)littermates from the independent Republic of Kosovo, formerly of Serbia, formerly of Yugoslavia, depending on who you ask.

Arielle is "sharing" with Koso.
We sure enjoyed the refugees from cold visiting with us! ct