I love to view blogs of large families. There's always so much going on. Our family is so "small" :) with just 7 (tell that to our community--they all think we're crazy!)!Anyway, I'm tagging you to post your fourth photo from four months ago!
Bret, is there a reason you are wearing a snow cap in all the INDOOR pictures?? :)
Because because because...style pointsdon't laugh
you need more then just style points...
Because because because...He's Bret. Duh. :DAs to the anonymous comment....I shall not say anything. I will be kind. I will....I will.....
Style points?! From whom??
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I love to view blogs of large families. There's always so much going on. Our family is so "small" :) with just 7 (tell that to our community--they all think we're crazy!)!
Anyway, I'm tagging you to post your fourth photo from four months ago!
Bret, is there a reason you are wearing a snow cap in all the INDOOR pictures?? :)
Because because because...
style points
don't laugh
you need more then just style points...
Because because because...
He's Bret. Duh. :D
As to the anonymous comment....I shall not say anything. I will be kind. I will....I will.....
Style points?! From whom??
Post a Comment