so now you have to tell us where the Clarks entered your lives. I know, I know, I know..."It's a long story...Jim met Ed when he was out doing some work on a ____________ in XYZ, MI, and.......... blah, blah, blah............" Ok, just the short version then! HA! LOVE YOU GUYS! Rachel
The Clarks were visiting friends of ours who live in Bear Lake. They introduced us to the Clarks when Cole was the baby. Jim and Ed are the same age, same era, same personality (visionary...oh, my!)....
3 comments:
so now you have to tell us where the Clarks entered your lives. I know, I know, I know..."It's a long story...Jim met Ed when he was out doing some work on a ____________ in XYZ, MI, and.......... blah, blah, blah............" Ok, just the short version then! HA! LOVE YOU GUYS!
Rachel
The Clarks were visiting friends of ours who live in Bear Lake. They introduced us to the Clarks when Cole was the baby. Jim and Ed are the same age, same era, same personality (visionary...oh, my!)....
Hi Wade, I hope that's a compliment for both your dad and I. :-)
Ed
Post a Comment