I enjoy learning about photography and taking pictures too. I really like the one of the boy on the bike. You have some beautiful landscapes up there to take advantage of. What kind of camera do you have?
Hello Megs, Welcome to our site :) The boy on the bike is James my fourth son. That particular picture is taken about 2 miles from our house. It is my favorite of the group also. It is quite beautiful up here. Sometimes I think we take it for granted. The camera is Wade's...it is a Nikon D-80. The lenses he used are a Tamron 28-80 3.5 and a Nikor 80-200 2.8 He is still learning....reading...asking alot of questions.....trial and error.
Where are you from? How did you find our blog? Have a great day, Jim
I am Meagan Cooper from Brook IN. Megs is my nickname. :) I thought that looked like James in the picture. I like how Wade got a lot of depth of field in that particular shot. I took 2 photography classes in high school and learned a lot from them. Taking pictures is one of my hobbies, and I enjoy looking at pictures other people have taken. Keep it up, Wade!
The pictures are awesome! and I love the autumn backgrounds. Our trees are not quite that pretty yet....there's nothing like a maple tree with green, yellow, orange and red, all mixed in together. God's creation is so beautiful. Hope you have a great autumn season.
9 comments:
I love the ones with the road right down the middle of the trees. Those are so beautiful. I also love the one with the lake!
I enjoy learning about photography and taking pictures too.
I really like the one of the boy on the bike. You have some beautiful landscapes up there to take advantage of.
What kind of camera do you have?
What beautiful colors! Our trees are just starting to change color! Don't you love autumn?? Such nice weather! -Emily
Beautiful pictures! I enjoyed looking at all of them.
Hello Megs,
Welcome to our site :)
The boy on the bike is James my fourth son. That particular picture is taken about 2 miles from our house. It is my favorite of the group also. It is quite beautiful up here. Sometimes I think we take it for granted. The camera is Wade's...it is a Nikon D-80. The lenses he used are a Tamron 28-80 3.5 and a Nikor 80-200 2.8
He is still learning....reading...asking alot of questions.....trial and error.
Where are you from? How did you find our blog?
Have a great day,
Jim
The colors are outstanding! Great work Wade! Keep it up :)
I am Meagan Cooper from Brook IN. Megs is my nickname. :)
I thought that looked like James in the picture. I like how Wade got a lot of depth of field in that particular shot.
I took 2 photography classes in high school and learned a lot from them. Taking pictures is one of my hobbies, and I enjoy looking at pictures other people have taken.
Keep it up, Wade!
The pictures are awesome! and I love the autumn backgrounds. Our trees are not quite that pretty yet....there's nothing like a maple tree with green, yellow, orange and red, all mixed in together. God's creation is so beautiful. Hope you have a great autumn season.
So nice to have you posting again.
Heather (from down under)
Post a Comment