I liked #1-#9. =]
Well seeing as you asked "which *one*" I would have to say #5.
They are beautiful, but I definitely appreciate sunsets.Beautiful pictures!
I think I probably like both 1 and 9 the best... but if you want only one! I would say 9. Great Pictures! Keep it up!
I am terrible at making decisions! but I think I like #6 the best but they all are BEAUTIFUL!
Emily,Number 1 was just last night :)The trees are turning now...not quite at peak yet though. Wade will get some pictures soon... It is quite beautiful up here right now.Mr. Reed
That is tough to decide! I probably like #9 the best. But like Bethany I liked #1-#9!
I like #2. I love how the moon looks like it has been cut in half. Love,Heather (Harris)
It looks like I missed a beautiful evening! I love them all, but I really like 7&8. I have missed your pictures, they are amazing, keep it up!Mrs. Frank
#8
Awww, just ONE? How can one possibly choose?:-)Numbers 2, 7 and 9 are my favorites.Good job, Wade. We have been praying for you and your family.God Bless!
I like #5 -megan cook
And as no one can every cook me down to deciding on just one, 4, 6, and 9!
My Favorite is #7. Those are pretty and very rare.
MY FAVORITE SUNSET IS #2 WADELOVE 'EM ALL THOGRANDMA REED
I like all of them! But 7 might be the best. Steph
Post a Comment
16 comments:
I liked #1-#9. =]
Well seeing as you asked "which *one*" I would have to say #5.
They are beautiful, but I definitely appreciate sunsets.
Beautiful pictures!
I think I probably like both 1 and 9 the best... but if you want only one! I would say 9. Great Pictures! Keep it up!
I am terrible at making decisions! but I think I like #6 the best but they all are BEAUTIFUL!
Emily,
Number 1 was just last night :)
The trees are turning now...not quite at peak yet though. Wade will get some pictures soon... It is quite beautiful up here right now.
Mr. Reed
That is tough to decide! I probably like #9 the best. But like Bethany I liked #1-#9!
I like #2. I love how the moon looks like it has been cut in half.
Love,
Heather (Harris)
It looks like I missed a beautiful evening! I love them all, but I really like 7&8. I have missed your pictures, they are amazing, keep it up!
Mrs. Frank
#8
Awww, just ONE? How can one possibly choose?:-)
Numbers 2, 7 and 9 are my favorites.
Good job, Wade. We have been praying for you and your family.
God Bless!
I like #5
-megan cook
And as no one can every cook me down to deciding on just one, 4, 6, and 9!
My Favorite is #7. Those are pretty and very rare.
MY FAVORITE SUNSET IS #2 WADE
LOVE 'EM ALL THO
GRANDMA REED
I like all of them! But 7 might be the best.
Steph
Post a Comment