Who's the one wearing the "No, I won't fix your computer" shirt? I love that... :D
I see you have several photography afficionados. I'm not much of a photographer (good equipment is expensive!) but I really enjoy snapping photos when my camera's not on the blink.
Anyhow, if you're wondering who I am, my name's Jacob, and I'm a blogger from the Omaha Christian/Homeschool/Megafamily community (in Nebraska). I don't share a lot of personal info about myself online, but you can always check out my profile or stop by my blog if you want to get to know me a little better.
Bret got that shirt from his aunt for Christmas last year. He was taking a computer course at the time.
In order to keep our blog interesting we "have to" take lots of pictures. This has the added side benefit that we actually remember to take pictures of all the fun things (and not so fun) we do.
It's nice to meet you! Hope you keep visiting our blog. How did you hear about us?
3 comments:
Who's the one wearing the "No, I won't fix your computer" shirt? I love that... :D
I see you have several photography afficionados. I'm not much of a photographer (good equipment is expensive!) but I really enjoy snapping photos when my camera's not on the blink.
Anyhow, if you're wondering who I am, my name's Jacob, and I'm a blogger from the Omaha Christian/Homeschool/Megafamily community (in Nebraska). I don't share a lot of personal info about myself online, but you can always check out my profile or stop by my blog if you want to get to know me a little better.
Peace! --Jacob
Hi Jacob,
Bret got that shirt from his aunt
for Christmas last year. He was taking a computer course at the time.
In order to keep our blog interesting we "have to" take lots of pictures. This has the added side benefit that we actually remember to take pictures of all the fun things (and not so fun) we do.
It's nice to meet you! Hope you keep visiting our blog. How did you
hear about us?
The Reeds
Jacob,
That shirt can be found at: www.computergear.com
The Reeds
PS Thanks (aunt) Cindy!
Post a Comment