Friday, December 28, 2007

On December the 20th...
...the Davidson's came up for a visit.
The boys showing Mrs. Davidson our blog.
Mr. Davidson looking at Dad's and Taylor's
custom stamp album.
A couple boys that are tired of looking at stamps.


Dad explaining Wade's saltwater fish tank.
Janelle trying once again to beat Mr. Davidson in
checkers.
We had a great time! And thanks for the Christmas gifts.


3 comments:

Krissy Cooper said...

Looks like you all had a great time!

The popcorn looks good....That's one thing I especially remember from when we came and stayed at you guys' house a few summers ago. :)

Anonymous said...

Krissy,
We still eat a bunch of it :)
I think it is one of the major food groups.

Jim Reed

Rebekah said...

Looks like fun!
Speaking of popcorn, we started using olive oil instead of regular oil and we like it a lot better.

"I think it is one of the major food groups."
I agree!!!!!!