He looks pretty cute. If that isn't "pokey" enough I would hate to see what was! :) For any of you who still don't know who I am I saw you at the wedding Saturday but didn't get to introduce myself. Marty is my sister-in-law's brother. So now I have introduced myself.
My apologizes, I don't know what he said, but I'm very sorry about the the trouble the comment caused (whatever it was) LOL My last comment (on this blog) was BEFORE I knew that there was a problem. I had quick checked your blog for a comment* related to me (I didn't find one) and saw the other name and used it for a the joke! Again I'm sorry for the trouble!!! I would appreciate it if you could get me the comment so I can take care of the problem (contact info is in my profile)
Thank you very much bret
*For the record I ONLY comment with this an account(spyder-slayer) and NEVER EVER a nickname.
9 comments:
Hummm. Very interesting! He doesn't look that enthused about it... :)
I agree with krissy...maybe it's not pokey enough? :-D
I like it! :)
He looks pretty cute. If that isn't "pokey" enough I would hate to see what was! :)
For any of you who still don't know who I am I saw you at the wedding Saturday but didn't get to introduce myself. Marty is my sister-in-law's brother. So now I have introduced myself.
Did Bret comment on "Cuisine for Crowds"?
Well my other name IS "stepheny weaver"
ok JK
but I don't think I did, do I need to???
no, I did :)
My apologizes, I don't know what he said, but I'm very sorry about the the trouble the comment caused (whatever it was) LOL
My last comment (on this blog) was BEFORE I knew that there was a problem. I had quick checked your blog for a comment* related to me (I didn't find one) and saw the other name and used it for a the joke! Again I'm sorry for the trouble!!!
I would appreciate it if you could get me the comment so I can take care of the problem (contact info is in my profile)
Thank you very much
bret
*For the record I ONLY comment with this an account(spyder-slayer) and NEVER EVER a nickname.
Post a Comment