How adorable! I can't wait till we have ours. Btw Wade I have had a lot of experience with kids and I have never had a child all of the sudden "decide" to start walking... :)
My niece is 14 months old and she still doesn't walk that well yet!!! Rebekah, my dad said that my brother wasn't in the slightest bit interested in walking until he was 14 months and all of a sudden he just started walking. I guess it does happen some times!
4 comments:
Very cute! Happy Birthday, Arielle!
How adorable! I can't wait till we have ours.
Btw Wade
I have had a lot of experience with kids and I have never had a child all of the sudden "decide" to start walking... :)
My niece is 14 months old and she still doesn't walk that well yet!!!
Rebekah, my dad said that my brother wasn't in the slightest bit interested in walking until he was 14 months and all of a sudden he just started walking. I guess it does happen some times!
So cute! It never gets old does it? Children are just so entertaining!
Mrs. McD.
Post a Comment