Friday, September 7, 2007

A bit late, but here it is. :}

On Labor Day Bret, Wade, and I went the Fairlamb's church's annual picnic. And like always, we had a BLAST!!!!!!!

No, I didn't take this one(I like mine level :)
Caleb wanted his picture taken, but I had to make him pull his hat down(I didn't feel like buying a new lens)
Alright, I'm just kidding :)

7 comments:

Rhonda said...

Hi, I was browsing Jessica Courter's blog links today and clicked on this one...When it came up I said "I know those people!" As soon as I saw the name Bret and Wade then I looked at the picture and new a LOT of people!

Rhonda

P.S. For any one that doesn't know who I am ask Bret. I am a friend of the Fairlamb's.

Rebekah said...

How fun! Get-togethers are great!
Thank you so much for saving us the shock of seeing Caleb. :-)JK
Bekah

btw Rhonda I am Jessica's sister.

Rachel said...

Nice pictures Drew. I'm glad you had fun. However, why didn't you ride a bike? After all it was the annual bike hike... :-)

Drew said...

Because I enjoy volleyball more :)

Hannah said...

I would have to agree that volleyball is better, though I did have fun bike riding with Jessica Marshall.

BSBT said...

Bike fun, volleyball WAY MORE FUN!!!

Rachel said...

LOL! (I tend to agree though) :-)