Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Well........................I think it's time to update the blog :)

Blueberries.


We have about 16 bushes that yeild about 100 quarts a year.
Wade
Janelle and Nathan
Bret
James
A GREAT picture of me (anyone agree? :)
And then Dad and Taylor.

Blueberry pizza.




So there's an update :) AND, I should have another this week.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

A GREAT picture of me (anyone agree? :)


uh.....NO

BSBT said...

WOW!!! May 25th-August 7th!!!!

Kaity Gellos said...

I want to know how to make the 'blueberry pizza' -- can you post the recipe? You guys are smart to have your own blueberry bushes. The berries were $1.70 a lbs this year at the you-pick operation near us. Guess it wasn't a good year for berries. And they are an indecent price in the grocery store!

Kaity Gellos said...

The "kaity mcdonnell" comment was really "Elaine McDonnell" -- the kids have their google accounts and I go in under theirs if necessary....such as this evening. Thanks. Mrs. Rich McD.

Faith Cook said...

ok. so I know this is sooooooooo many years later, but I saw the pic of you Drew when you said "A GREAT picture of me (anyone agree? :)" and I couldn't resist saying....NO!!!